Thursday, May 17, 2012
Summer and Fall Workshop Retreats: "Creative Process: How to Plan, Write, and Develop a Book and Take It to Publication!"
Join me on
in beautiful Lake Superior
at Madeline Island School of the Arts
for five days of creative exploration, fun, writing community, and learning.
How to Plan, Write, and Develop a Book and Take It to Publication!"
July 16-21 (sold out)
July 23-27 (8 spots open)
September 24-28 (12 spots open)
● three-four hours of classroom time with me each day, exploring new writing techniques and exercises
● one-to-one consultation with me about your project
● your own writing space 24/7 and unstructured time each day to focus on your book
● open time and structured gatherings in the evening, with writing/art activities and sharing of work-in- progress
● time to practice writing "islands" on the island--and take your writing to the next level--wherever you start from
● immediate feedback as you test my simple three-act plan for your book
● the support of a small group of memoir, fiction, and nonfiction book writers
● free time to explore the beauty of Lake Superior and this charming island off the coast of Wisconsin
Here's what to do:
Call 715-747-2054 or email Madeline School of the Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or reserve your place. Cost is $575. Lodging (not included) is available on the island--wonderful B&B's, campgrounds by the lake shore, plus cottage accommodations at the school itself, if you prefer to be on site. Click here to read more.
Posted by Mary Carroll Moore at 10:09 AM